super-fat-mansuper-fat-man

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

great job. i wouldnt consider myself a fan of Reel Big Fish but i got a few of their songs. i might check out their cd sometime.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

good times XD

i still play my NES and i still have to put in another cartage to keep the game playing. although its not that hard to plug in the system lol

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

amazing!!!

this made me feel all tingly inside threw every step. the humor and smooth animation made it a #1 on my favorite list. i really liked the foreign music put into this because they are awesome and i would have never listened to them if you did not have them in this animation. the storyline is amazing and heart warming to anyone who watches this. thank you for your hard work and dedication into this animation. i look forward to seeing more animations like this and i would buy a dvd it you ever made one lol. peace!

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Extreamly wrong....

but i couldent help but bust out laughing when the fat guy was shooting the handgun lol

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Awsome!!!

i remember playing that game and beating it over 20 times..... i hope they put Geno in smash bros. brawl that would rule. Keep up the good work. and im a gaming god too lol god of any game except gay computer games...seriously... 0_0 hope u make more

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

OMG......... THIS SERIES RULES!!!!

you really have to have a lot of talent to make this flash it takes funny to a new lvl! please make more this is going to my fav. list.

to bad i suck at flash but then again i just started and im not going to be an expert right off the bat.

kinda funny my parents never told me about the birds and the bees, i just learned on my own. lmao. keep up the good work!

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

That was really funny

that happened on my birthday lol

Sonic RPG eps 5 Sonic RPG eps 5

please finish this up....

so you can fix and put it on a game system so i can buy it lol
this is awsome!!!!!!1 REJOICE!!!!!!!
keep up the good work

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

amazing remake

i like how you re-made little red riding hood to show a darker side of the story. i also like how you used the song from "SAW" a loved that movie i liked the traps and you not being able to expect things; its a movie that plays with your mind. anyway the movie was great! you had good grapics and a good story. i hope to see more of your work soon and keep up the work.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

best sonic sprite animation ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was awsome!! i wish i could do animation like that!!!
i wish the series would be longer but it was good while it lasted.

i had an idea to keep it going: tails gets these nightmares of a figure slautering all his friends and wakes up stressed, bla bla bla ............tails finds out that sonic has been consumed by the powers he gained(dark)
{kingdom hearts ripoff lol} anyway, he cant control it and goes on a rampage and tails makes a portal to go into other VG worlds and make a gang of the best fighters in the VG universe.
that would rule!!! :)
im not trying to put words into your mouth it is just an idea sense i cant make animation.
good luck in all your work!!!